We are seeking a talented Architectural Associate with a passion for Real Estate and Architecture!!
The position requires you to work with an experienced team on a variety of Real Estate projects, and offers the opportunity to
learn, practice and grow with the firm among talented people in the fields of Architecture, Design, Business and Finance.
Ideal candidate requirements:
1. Graduate degree in Architecture
2. 3+ years of professional experience in residential and mixed use Real Estate development projects
3. Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
4. Strong conceptual and design skills
5. Ability to develop design options in collaboration with and for consideration of design team
6. Ability to prepare, develop and edit drawings as they relate to the project. Knowledge of local codes
7. Ability to prepare and develop SDs and CDs
8. Strong ability in AutoCAD, V-Ray, Rhino, Adobe Suite (Revit is a plus)
9. Strong organizational skills, able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and budget time
10. A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
Apply for this Job